We encourage applicants to apply as soon as possible as, we might close the application in advance according to application and hiring status, so we encourage applicants to apply earlier. Our team will review applications on a rolling basis and it’s in your best interests to apply early. Thank you for your patience while we consider your application.
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we’re currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Taiwan due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We’re keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location for this position from the following: Taipei, Taiwan; Xindian District, New Taipei City, Taiwan
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience with Data Structures or Algorithms.
- Currently enrolled in a full-time degree program, and returning to the program after the completion of the internship.
- Experience with Unix/Linux, Machine Learning, Tensorflow, or embedded systems.
- Extensive experience programming in one of the following language: C, C++, Java and/or Python.