We are seeking an expert quality engineer that works closely with engineers to ensure the highest quality models and oversees releases for best customer experience.
We operate at the intersection of liberal arts and technology. We use technology and innovation to solve problems for mission driven organizations. If you consider yourself an artist who can build and design meaningful software then let’s talk.
- Expertise with Selenium Webdriver and Ghost Inspector.
- Experience developing and maintaining reusable and scalable end-to-end automated test scripts that provide sufficient coverage of functional requirements and workflows.
- Expertise with automation frameworks such as TestNG and Cucumber.
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and TeamCity.
- Experience with defect tracking tools, such as JIRA.
- Knowledge of all phases of software testing, industry best practices in software test automation, automation frameworks, and design patterns.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and database principles.
- Ability to utilize tools such as Postman and other browser development tools.
- Familiarity with AWS tools such as Cloudwatch, S3 and EC2.
- Monitor business and functional requirements for all tests. Document test cases and assist in the resolution of any issues.
- Implement test cases and evaluate results. Prepare test data and design functional tests in required framework. Monitor development cycles and implement test scripts.
- Administer and maintain automation scripts and review product changes. Coordinate with developers to provide efficient feedback and partner with manual test team to implement manual test cases.
- Learn application concepts, identify automated processes and recommend appropriate automation frameworks. Evaluate scripts and recommend changes as per requirement.
- Monitor all automation processes and prepare status reports. Document automation processes and design efficient automation frameworks for all web products.
- Coordinate with product development engineers to design test plans and analyze functional and non functional requirements for automation test frameworks. Provide training to staff as required.
- Administer performance of regression tests on functional processes and develop required test plans for various automated processes. Coordinate with QA and engineering team to document all required test plans.
- Analyze and identify presence of any system bugs and escalate issues as required. Assist engineers in the validation and resolution of bugs and other issues.
- Prepare schedule for all test activities and document bugs. Implement test scripts for various projects.
- Evaluate programs and prepare required flowcharts and diagrams based on user requests and guidelines. Manage operational features for all automated processes. Review test cases and project cycle.
- Perform data analysis for accuracy and develop scripts to automate the analysis process.